WHAT DOES A BUDDHIST TEMPORARY TATTOO MEAN?
WHY WEAR A BUDDHIST TEMPORARY TATTOO?
HOW TO APPLY A TEMPORARY TATTOO?
- Cut the edges of the tattoo, leaving about a 1 cm margin all around
- After cutting the edges, remove the plastic film
- Place the tattoo with the image side down on your skin
- Then, take a wet sponge or cloth and rub the whole tattoo to moisten it
- Wait a few seconds and carefully remove the tattoo paper starting from one corner
- Blot the tattoo gently with your sponge or cloth
- Wait for approximately 10 minutes without stretching or twisting the part of your body where the tattoo has been placed, allowing it to fully set.
- Enjoy your beautiful Buddhist Temporary Tattoo
OUR BUDDHIST TEMPORARY TATTOOS
At The Buddha Temple, you'll find a wide selection of Buddhist Temporary Tattoos that you can apply to various parts of your body. Whether you're looking for a temporary tattoo for your arm, leg, back, chest, shoulder, etc., you're sure to find one that best suits you.
Visit our Buddhist Temporary Tattoo collection and explore the rich symbolism of Buddha through our exclusive temporary tattoos.