COOKIES USE POLICY
You are on a website published by The Buddha Temple®.
Definition of a cookie.
A cookie is a text file stored on your computer when you visit a website or view an advertisement. Its purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing and to send you services adapted to your terminal (computer, mobile or tablet) and to your centers of interest. A cookie therefore enables us to recognize your terminal when it returns to a website. Consequently, it is not you who is recognized, but the terminal from which you visit a website.
Cookies issued on our site:
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it. The cookies we issue on this site are used to recognize the User's terminal when he/she connects to one of our Sites in order to :
- adapt the presentation of our site to your terminal's display preferences (display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits, depending on the hardware and software your terminal uses for viewing or reading,
- allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our site, such as your personal account, on the basis of the information you provided when you created your account. This gives you access to personalized content or content reserved for you,
- memorize information relating to a form you have filled in on our site (access to your account / and your subscription),
- to compile statistics and volumes of visits to and use of our site,
- implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect after a certain period of time,
- tailor our site's advertising content to your interests, based on your browsing data.
Cookies issued by third parties on our site: these are cookies issued by third-party companies (e.g. partners) to identify your centers of interest and, where appropriate, personalize the advertising offer sent to you on and off our site. They may be deposited when you browse our site or when you click on advertising spaces on our site.
You can deactivate cookies at any time. Your browser can also be set to notify you when cookies are placed on your computer and to ask you to accept them or not. You can accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis, or reject them systematically.
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, access to all or part of the site may be blocked. In order to manage cookies more closely to your expectations, we invite you to configure your browser taking into account the purpose of cookies.
In Internet Explorer, click on the Tools button, then on Internet Options. In the General tab, under Browsing History, click on Settings. Click on the View Files button.
Go to the browser's Tools tab, then select the Options menu. In the window that appears, select Privacy and click on Show cookies.
In your browser, select Edit > Preferences. Click on Security. Click on Show Cookies.
Click on the Tools menu icon. Select Options. Click on the Advanced Options tab and access the Privacy section.