Are you familiar with the origin of the word "Oni"? It comes from the character "隠" and means to hide or conceal. It is often found in Japanese Tattoo art and symbolizes a belief in which demons punish evil and injustice. Discover it here fused with the face of Buddha.
- Carefully and precisely designed
- Easy to apply: simply use a damp sponge
- Complies with international regulatory requirements
- No harm to the skin: natural and hypoallergenic medical glue
- Composition: Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Linum Usitatissimum (Lineseed) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Blue I (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI1 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
- Dimensions: L 15 cm x H 20 cm
- FREE Standard Shipping
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.