Here's a beautiful and soothing Buddhist Robe for Men!
Made from soft cotton and polyester fabric with a comfortable, lightweight, and warm feel, the high-quality design of this robe will help you have a relaxing time. It's a perfect gift for men or women!
In Buddhist culture, this robe is called a kesa, which in Sanskrit means "Color of Trouble". You'll surely love this traditional Buddhist garment, as it exudes wisdom and serenity. All the benefits bestowed upon the kesa during its creation will be shared with you.
- Material: Cotton and Polyester
- Anti-Friction: Maximum comfort, ultra-soft and very comfortable fabric
- Good Quality: Durable over time
- Washing: 40°C (for long-lasting preservation)
- Sizes: Several sizes available
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Don't forget to refer to the Size Guide! The kesa tends to run small, so we recommend choosing 1 size up for added safety.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.