Behold this beautiful and ancient Thangka Painting from Buddhist culture. These artworks are used for personal meditation or to teach Buddhist teachings. At its center, you can see a flower, and each petal of this flower corresponds to a syllable of the famous compassion mantra "Om Mani Padme Hum".
- Printing: High-quality canvas cotton for a "painted canvas" appearance
- Canvas pigmented by spray paint
- Canvas coated with acrylic varnish
- Meticulous and precise details
- Resistant to UV rays
- No fading and durable over time
- Dimensions: Multiple sizes available
- Included in the package: 1x Thangka
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.