Immerse yourself in the heart of the Buddhist world with this beautiful traditional garment!
More commonly known as a kesa, it is the lightweight and comfortable robe worn by all Buddhist monks. By wearing it, you'll experience the wisdom and serenity that this garment brings.
The design of our traditional Buddhist clothing is inspired by the principles of Buddhism. It is made from soft, breathable cotton and polyester materials that are comfortable to wear and of good quality.
- Material: Cotton and Polyester
- Anti-Friction: Maximum comfort, ultra-soft and very comfortable fabric
- Good Quality: Durable over time
- Washing: 40°C (for long-lasting preservation)
- Sizes: Several sizes available
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Don't forget to refer to the Size Guide! The kesa tends to run small, so we recommend choosing 1 size up for added safety.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.